Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To my non existent Lover

I dance at your finger tip,

to the music of your eyes,

giving and giving up

all that i have.

what worries me is that i do not want nor ask for anything in return.

i smile as you scorn and fret

breaking down the blocks of my being

to the last decimal. 

there is nothing to forgive

and all is forgotten.


I must be your pet,

that sleeps by your side ,

waiting for your command

at which i release and withhold my lust,

faithfully, truthfully. 

You say you love me more than i can imagine,

but i can only imagine

for it never manifests on your tongue, your lips, your hips. 

so i faithfully watch,

as my invisible lust,

ravages through your non existent body.

They say i'm your mistress,

but i must be your pet.

A mistress after all is the baron of secret affection,

and not the guardian of trust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment