Sunday, November 9, 2014

Once a Bhakta asked God.....

Once a Bhakta asked God:

Bhakta: Oh Divine, why do you manifest as the Divine Father or Divine Mother. Why not combine in one form, so that the humans may worship thee in thy Supreme Unity? Why not come down as just a single Avatar?

The Lord:
I will pour myself upon the Earth,
in a rain of a thousand souls of Light,
to inhabit the mortal corpses,
tha humans believe to be their body.
A thousan souls
and trillions and gazillions
an infinite number of rays of Light,
will i take as my Earthly form,
that I shall dwell in Her body
to illuminate the darkness
and lift up the Earth,
in the bossom of God,

Worship me not oh Sadhaka
in a single body or a single form,
but see me with your Inner Vision,
in every form,
in every body,
in every stone,
in every atom!
Serve me thus in this way,
and I will awaken even the dumbest
of stones and men!

2 comments:

  1. I had this spiritual experience in my college days. St. Xavier's College was one of the first to get a Helium neon laser. A senior professor JEHANGIR MISTRY showed us a HOLOGRAM which was just a film negative, which when illuminated with the laser beam showed the image of a doll. He cut it into two pieces, each had the doll image. Then he cut one of them, and each had the complete doll image. Only the resolution reduced ( like how our pixels reduce ) Then I understood that GOD'S energy also works like this with us, each has a low resolution energy field. So when we put it together in a group, we get a better resolution.

    ReplyDelete