Monday, January 4, 2016

How am i to manifest you lord...


Bhakta:
I hear your call, oh Lord,
and feel your inspiration flowing through my veins.
I percieve the importance,
the aspiration of yourself, trying to manifest in me,
but what are the details, how?
I cannot understand Lord.
How am i to manifest you,
the Supreme?

The Lord Answers:
I have made the call
that  you hear.
I have ignited the flame
of aspiration in you,
and I shall be the guding light on your journey.
The charrioteer of your destiny.
All that is expected of you
is to just be.
Be yourself,
be open,
be simple,
be honest,
be sincere,
and Believe,
that you have hear the call,
a you ask for my guidance,
my direction,
and even you do realize to some extent,
that it is I who make the call and aspiration within you,
to answer to my will,
what is my expctation of you?
what is my roadmap for my manifestation in you?

It is not you problem any more,
it is not for you to know.
It is only for you to be,
and leave the rest to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment